Globally connected and centrally located, Dallas is the ideal location for your business.
Whether the headquarters site for an international corporation or the home for your first office, Dallas has the talent, facilities and market access to help you succeed.
From business to geography, talent to culture, technology to infrastructure, and with a rich history of success, entrepreneurship, art, and family, Dallas is a perfect reflection of an increasingly connected world. Dallas is the heart of the United States' fastest growing, most diverse major regional economy:
- Dallas is the financial hub of the southwest, with nearly double the concentration of finance jobs as the US;
- A headquarters magnet, Dallas is home to nine (9) Fortune 500 companies, and another twelve (12) are located in the region;
- Two airports provide access to direct flights to 148 domestic and 51 international destinations;
- Seven hundred (700) Dallas-Fort Worth companies employ at least 1,000 people worldwide;
- Dallas is the lowest cost business hub in the US.